- See filming locations from the 1969 James Bond movie, such as Piz Gloria
- Hassle-free trip with all transport included, such as train and cable car
- A small-group tour means a more personalized experience
- See aerial views of the Swiss skyline that you might not see otherwise
Departure & Return
Train station Interlaken Ost (not West !). The tourguide awaits the guests in front of the ticket office at the train station (at the side of the bus stop).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- children must be accompagnied by an adult
- not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions (10.000ft altitude)
- for wheelchair assistance - please contact us before booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands