- Half-day learner ski or snowboard class in Grindelwald from Interlaken
- Head to the beautiful ski resort of Grindelwald, nestled in the Swiss Alps
- Learn how to ski or snowboard with a qualified instructor
- Admire fine views of the north face of the Eiger mountain during the 2.5-hour lesson
- Upgrade to make use of round-trip transport from the Interlaken area
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, other serious medical conditions or pregnant women
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outdoor Interlaken
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Beginner Ski or Snowboard Lesson in Grindelwald from Interlaken.