2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leap into the Grindelwald glacier gorge from a platform 295 feet (90 meters) above the canyon floor on an exhilarating Canyon Swing adventure from Interlaken. You’ll enjoy plenty of personal attention from you guide in this small-group tour as you’re led through a safety briefing, harnessed to the ropes, and encouraged to face your fears and take the leap out into depths of the gorge.
- Dive into the depths of the Grindelwald gorge on an exhilarating Canyon Swing
- Take in views of the Swiss Alps as you muster up the courage to jump
- Enjoy plenty of personal attention from you guide with this small-group tour
- Tour includes hassle-free, round-trip transportation from Interlaken
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up from designated meeting points
Food and drinks, unless specified
Video- available to purchase separately.
Departure & Return
OUTDOOR - Interlaken Base , Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten bei Interlaken, SwitzerlandThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Maximum weight is 265lbs (120kg) per person
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outdoor Interlaken
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Canyon Swing?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Canyon Swing?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes