- Tyrolean folk show in Innsbruck including a drink
- Spend a fun-filled evening with the Gundolf family at the new Alpensaal show location in the city center
- See traditional dances that have been passed down through the generations
- Clap and sing along with the Schuhplattler—a fast-paced dance
- Upgrade to include a 3-course Austrian meal while watching the show
- Upgrade to have a pick-up and drop-off from your hotel
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Enjoy a complimentary glass of wine, beer, or a soft drink and then settle into your seat for the show. The atmosphere quickly comes to life with the clang of cowbells, yodeling, and fast-moving feet. Dressed in the traditional costume of dirndls and lederhosen, watch the dancers perform jigs like the Schuhplattler, a once-popular courtship dance. Clap along as they slap shoes and then stomp your own feet to the Tiroler Holzhackertanz, otherwise known as the woodchopper's dance.
For a complete Austrian experience, upgrade your ticket to include a 3-course meal served before or during the show. Dig into regional specialties like roast of pork or the famous Tyrolean dumplings followed by a tasty apple strudel. A sample menu can be found in the Itinerary section.
Upgrade to be picked up and dropped off at your hotel!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you select the transfer service, please add your hotel information at the moment of booking
- Starting from April 2020 we will be performing exclusively and on a daily basis at our new venue in the centre of Innsbruck, the ALPENSAAL AN DER MESSE (EXPO) which can be reached from the city center by a short 5-10-minutes walk or by using the tram line no. 1. Otherwise you can still take advantage of our transfer service from and to your hotel at very attractive rates (in this case pls. select product options including transfers)=> New adress: Kapuzinergasse 11, 6020 Innsbruck,
- Dinner & Show Menu: Clear soup with sliced pancakes / Roast pork with potatoes / Mixed salad / Apple strudel with whipped cream
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- As a main course, pork will be served. In case you prefer turkey, please advise at time of booking under special requirements
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian option available upon request. Please advise at time of booking under special requirements
- OPERATED BY Tiroler Abend Familie Gundolf
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- "This is a great way to spend an evening and soak yourself in traditional folk music and dance of the Tyrolean region where Innsbruck is located ." See review