3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Innsbruck is a popular gateway to the Austrian Alps, but stopping to explore the city reveals a world of Habsburg history and colourful culture. On this private tour, follow your guide through the streets of Innsbruck and find out what makes the city special. Stop for refreshments at the legendary Café Sacher, and discover top attractions like the Imperial Palace, 18th-century Innsbruck Cathedral, and the Swarovski crystal shop.
- See the best of Innsbruck with ease on a private guided walking tour
- Discover attractions including Innsbruck Cathedral and the Swarovski crystal shop
- Learn of Habsburg history at the Imperial Palace
- Refreshments at the popular Café Sacher are included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Public transportation in Innsbruck
Professional and local guide
Food and drinks
personal expenses during the tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointInnsbruck, Austria
Traveler pickup is offered
we offer pick-up from all hotels in Innsbruck
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved - the city is not accessible by car
- Minimum of 2 people required per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Innsbruck Old Town Private Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Innsbruck Old Town Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Innsbruck Old Town Private Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Innsbruck Old Town Private Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8283P128
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingInnsbruckCity Tours - Austrian AlpsWalking Tours - Austrian AlpsHalf-day Tours - Austrian AlpsCity Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenWalking Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenHalf-day Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenCity Tours - FüssenWalking Tours - FüssenHalf-day Tours - FüssenCategory