4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Reception at the bus station or pick up from the hotel.
Visit to the artisan winery El Catador
Visit to the Lazo Museum Winery.
Visit to the Tacama Industrial Winery.
Tasting and tasting of piscos and wines.
Entrance to the specified tourist places.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your accommodation in Ica city or Huacachina.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sam Travel Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Winery and Pisco Distillery tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Winery and Pisco Distillery tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Winery and Pisco Distillery tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Winery and Pisco Distillery tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Winery and Pisco Distillery tour
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingIcaFood Tours - South CoastBus Tours - South CoastWine Tastings - South CoastHalf-day Tours - South CoastFood Tours - ParacasBus Tours - ParacasWine Tastings - ParacasHalf-day Tours - ParacasFood Tours - LimaBus Tours - LimaWine Tastings - LimaHalf-day Tours - LimaCategory