10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to all the mentioned tourist places.
Tourist ticket Mirador de Palpa
Tourist ticket The Manantial "La Máquina"
Tourist ticket Palpa Geoglyphs
Departure & Return
Plaza de Armas de Ica, Ica 11001, Peru
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety. In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Peru Your Trip
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Archaeological Palpa?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Archaeological Palpa?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Archaeological Palpa?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Archaeological Palpa?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingIcaBus Tours - South CoastArchaeology Tours - South CoastHistorical Tours - South CoastFull-day Tours - South CoastBus Tours - ParacasArchaeology Tours - ParacasHistorical Tours - ParacasFull-day Tours - ParacasBus Tours - LimaArchaeology Tours - LimaHistorical Tours - LimaFull-day Tours - LimaCategory