Explore our promoted experiences
- Private catamaran sailing charter in Ibiza
- Choose from half- or full-day sailing trips
- Watch the sun set from the water
- Enjoy use of paddle boards and snorkel gear
- Swim at some some of the islands best beaches
- Ideal choice for families
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Set sail for the first stop of the day, the picture-perfect beach of Calabassa, where you can drop the anchor for time to swim, snorkel, and paddle board. If you’ve brought lunch along, enjoy it on deck, or head to shore for lunch at a beach club (if you opt to go to shore, that time won’t count against your “boat time”).
The full day tour will keep sailing for another hour to Cala Comte Beach, whose deep turquoise waters are some of the prettiest on the island. Make a final stop at Conejera Island, then drop anchor in front of Café Mambo and Café del Mar for a classic Ibiza sunset.
Your day on a private catamaran concludes with the short, 15-minute return sail to San Antonio, where you can get ready for the evening using the marina’s showers and facilities.
Please note: The half-day tour goes just to Calabassa.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Charteralia
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We were allowed to take our own drinks and food." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews