4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover a land of folklore, fairy tales, and Old World traditions with a 4-day trip to the Bucovina region of Romania. Catch a quick flight to Iasi, the culturally rich capital of Moldavia and home to some of the most celebrated churches and palaces in Eastern Europe. Admire the UNESCO-listed painted monasteries of Bucovina, observe traditional handicrafts in Neamt, and venture into the Carpathian wilderness to visit a fortress. Flights, accommodation, transport, and many meals are included for a stress-free journey through this land of legends.
- 4-day, 3-night tour of eastern Romania highlights from Bucharest
- See the famous painted monasteries of Bucovina
- Observe traditional customs and crafts in the villages of Neamt
- Visit a historic fortress in the forests of the Carpathian Mountains
- See the Three Hierachs Church and other landmarks in lovely Iasi
- Immersive and diverse cultural experience
- Includes airfare, accommodations, transport, and many meals
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking guide
Accommodation for 3 nights in centrally located hotels
Transportation in a modern vehicle
Meals, other than mentioned in the itinerary, and alcoholic beverages
Personal expenses such as room service, beverages, souvenirs, etc.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Iasi
- Iasi Airport, Iasi Romania
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Offer is per person based on 2 people sharing a double room;
- Children must be accompanied by an adult;
- Not wheelchair accessible;
- Price is per person based on 2 people sharing a double room. Travelers who wish to stay in a single room must pay the single supplement fee.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rolandia Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private three days tour of Iasi and UNESCO Painted Monasteries in Bucovina?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private three days tour of Iasi and UNESCO Painted Monasteries in Bucovina?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private three days tour of Iasi and UNESCO Painted Monasteries in Bucovina?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private three days tour of Iasi and UNESCO Painted Monasteries in Bucovina
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingIasiBus Tours - ChisinauMulti-day Tours - ChisinauHistorical Tours - ChisinauBus Tours - BrasovMulti-day Tours - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovBus Tours - SighisoaraMulti-day Tours - SighisoaraHistorical Tours - SighisoaraCategory