- 4-day, 3-night tour of eastern Romania highlights from Bucharest
- See the famous painted monasteries of Bucovina
- Observe traditional customs and crafts in the villages of Neamt
- Visit a historic fortress in the forests of the Carpathian Mountains
- See the Three Hierachs Church and other landmarks in lovely Iasi
- Immersive and diverse cultural experience
- Includes airfare, accommodations, transport, and many meals
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Offer is per person based on 2 people sharing a double room;
- Children must be accompanied by an adult;
- Not wheelchair accessible;
- Price is per person based on 2 people sharing a double room. Travelers who wish to stay in a single room must pay the single supplement fee.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rolandia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands