Explore our promoted experiences
- Gain an overview of the Pakleni Islands on this full-day boat tour
- Tick off top attractions including the Blue Cave and Stiniva Bay
- Admire sweeping coastal views from your speedboat seat
- Benefit from the insider knowledge of your skipper
Departure & Return
HvarBoats office in krizna luka bay near restaurant il porto. You will find small info house with a brand name HvarBoats.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Tour is a subject to a weather conditions. In case of bad weather conditions and closed Blue Cave we keep the right to cancel the tour or to change the route. Our guests will be given the option of an alternative date (depending on availability) or full refund. If Blue Cave is closed and weather conditions are good we will perform the tour as usual including one more of the optional places to compensate Blue cave. In case that Blue cave is closed you will be noticed before the tour starts and able to decide whether to go on the tour or to get full refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY HvarBoats
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms