3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Coffee and/or Tea
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all travelers from hotels in hurghada city
If you stay in sahl hashesh makadi bay soma bay elgouna it will be extra charge for the transfer
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hurghada Daily Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during semi submarine?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during semi submarine?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during semi submarine?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during semi submarine?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 114765P53
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesSubmarine ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursVolunteer Tours Half-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesHurghadaUnique Experiences - Red SeaSubmarine Tours - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaWater Tours - Red SeaVolunteer Tours - Red SeaHalf-day Tours - Red SeaUnique Experiences - SafagaSubmarine Tours - SafagaNature and Wildlife - SafagaWater Tours - SafagaVolunteer Tours - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaUnique Experiences - Sharm el SheikhSubmarine Tours - Sharm el SheikhNature and Wildlife - Sharm el SheikhWater Tours - Sharm el SheikhVolunteer Tours - Sharm el SheikhHalf-day Tours - Sharm el SheikhCategory