4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Forget the risks of exploring the desert alone—and the commotion of large tours—and experience Hurghada’s sands in intimate style with this small-group adventure. Head into the desert by deluxe 4WD, and with a guide to introduce you to its sights and culture. Rumble through a canyon, find fossils, meet a Bedouin family, witness the changing colors of twilight, visit an oasis, and savor a barbecue dinner come sundown.
- Small-group desert adventure and dinner tour by 4WD from Hurghada
- Safe and crowd-free way to explore and learn about the desert
- Delve into a canyon, meet local Bedouin, see fossils, and enjoy a BBQ dinner
- Capped at 10 for personalized experience, with hotel pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please confirm your pick-up time by contacting us.
- Hurghada Airport, Hurghada Egypt
- Hurghada International Airport, Hurghada Airport Toll Gate, Airport rd، Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate 84511, Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gazelle Crossover Desert Rider
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Underwater Desert (Sunset)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during The Underwater Desert (Sunset)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
The Underwater Desert (Sunset)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifeClimbingWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCairoHurghadaShore Excursions - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaClimbing - Red SeaWalking Tours - Red SeaPorts of Call Tours - Red SeaPhotography Tours - Red SeaShore Excursions - SafagaNature and Wildlife - SafagaClimbing - SafagaWalking Tours - SafagaPorts of Call Tours - SafagaPhotography Tours - SafagaShore Excursions - Sharm el SheikhNature and Wildlife - Sharm el SheikhClimbing - Sharm el SheikhWalking Tours - Sharm el SheikhPorts of Call Tours - Sharm el SheikhPhotography Tours - Sharm el SheikhCategory