- 17-hour day trip from Hurghada to Cairo
- Travel by air-conditioned, private vehicle
- Guided tour of Cairo highlights
- See the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx
- All entrance fees and lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hurghada
- Ideal choice for families
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Upon arrival in the city, a private guide will join you for a tour of the Pyramids of Giza. The structure that dominates the site is the Great Pyramid, or Khufu’s Pyramid, one of the Wonders of the Ancient World. Walk around the base of each of the three main pyramids, and learn what’s known, and what remains a mystery, about their history and construction. Continue to the Great Sphinx, the oldest monumental statue in the world, then visit the Valley Temple, a mortuary temple carved from massive blocks of pink Aswan granite, with smooth, alabaster floors.
Pause for lunch in a restaurant by the pyramids or at the edge of the Nile, then head across the river to the Egyptian Antiquities Museum, which contains the world’s largest collection of pharaonic antiquities. Explore exhibits of ancient art, mummies, and artifacts, including the remarkable treasures that were buried with King Tutankhamun more than 3,500 years ago.
Following your time at the Egyptian Antiquities Museum, begin the return trip to Hurghada, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Tours Portal
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff