2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
To see the tombs and temples of Egypt's pharaohs is to experience the grandeur of the ancient world. Uncover the history of Egypt's most stunning historical sights on this guided, two-day tour of Luxor and Abu Simbel. Start in Luxor, where you visit the Nile's East and West Banks, the Valley of the Kings, and Karnak Temples. After a train ride—and hotel stay in Aswan—take a private tour to Abu Simbel Temples. Marvel at the waterfront temple's hand-carved facade and grand sculptures.
- Visit Egypt's most stunning sights, including pharaohs' temples and tombs
- Uncover the history of Egypt, and its pharaohs, from your Egyptologist guide
- Includes hotel room, two meals, and train travel between Luxor and Aswan
- Enoy hassle-free hotel pickup, and drop-off, from Hurghada
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Overnight accommodation at hotel in Aswan
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all from Hurghada hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dahab Safari Day Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 11692P97
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHurghadaBus Tours - Red SeaOvernight Tours - Red SeaMulti-day Tours - Red SeaHistorical Tours - Red SeaBus Tours - SafagaOvernight Tours - SafagaMulti-day Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaBus Tours - Sharm el SheikhOvernight Tours - Sharm el SheikhMulti-day Tours - Sharm el SheikhHistorical Tours - Sharm el SheikhCategory