17 to 19 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Get more out of a visit to the Valley of the Kings with this small-group guided day trip from Luxor. With an Egyptologist guide, you’ll travel not only to the famous archaeological site, but also to the Colossi of Memnon and the temples of Hatshepsut and Karnak, too. You’ll cruise the Nile River by felucca sail boat, and enjoy an included lunch mid-tour.
- Waste no time at the start with a pickup from your Hurghada hotel
- Enjoy curiosity-packed commentary from an Egyptologist guide
- Cross the Nile River the traditional way, by a felucca sail boat
- Explore more intimately in a small group, capped at 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick up & Drop off
Colossi of Memnon
Feluka boat trip To Lunch
Luxor Full Day
Karnak Temple Valley of the Kings / Deir el-Bahri Temple Tickets 38 $
Transfer from (Sahl Hashesh and Makadi, Safaga, El Gouna, Soma Bay) Extra charge 10 $ per Person
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
We Offer free round trip Transfer from Hurghada Hotels. Round Trip Transfer from (Makadi , Sahel Hashish) Hotels extra charge $ 10 per person. Round Trip Transfer from (Safaga , El Gouna , Soma Bay) Hotels extra charge $ 10 per person. Kindly advise Hotel name & Room number to inform Hotel Security.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Egypt Delight Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxor Full Day Tour Valley of the Kings & Temple of Karnak With Lunch - Hurghada?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxor Full Day Tour Valley of the Kings & Temple of Karnak With Lunch - Hurghada?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxor Full Day Tour Valley of the Kings & Temple of Karnak With Lunch - Hurghada?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxor Full Day Tour Valley of the Kings & Temple of Karnak With Lunch - Hurghada?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Luxor Full Day Tour Valley of the Kings & Temple of Karnak With Lunch - Hurghada
17 to 19 hours