3 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Combine a wildlife encounter with a chance to explore the great natural wonders of Hurghada on this horseback riding adventure. Access terrain that would take a long time to explore on foot—such as Hurghada's vast desert area. A highlight is being able to ride your horse through the sea. No need to worry if you're a beginner, as helmets are provided and a trainer is on hand to coach you and provide assistance if you need it.
- Enjoy a rare opportunity to ride an Egyptian horse in the sea and desert
- A fun and fast way to explore Hughada's nature spots
- No getting lost—a horse trainer joins you on the adventure
- A safe experience—helmets are provided
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick up & Drop off
2 Hours Horse Riding & Helmet
Coffee and/or Tea
One Hour Horse Riding The Wonderful Desert
One Hour Horse Riding The Wonderful sea
Transfer from ( Makadi , Sahel Hashish ) Hotels extra charge $ 5 per person.
Transfer from ( Safaga , El Gouna , Soma Bay ) Hotels extra charge $ 10 per person.
Departure & Return
We Offer free round trip Transfer from Hurghada Hotels. Kindly advise Hotel name & Room number to inform Hotel Security.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Egypt Delight Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 hours Horse Riding One Hour Riding on The sea and one Hour in Desert- Hurghada?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 hours Horse Riding One Hour Riding on The sea and one Hour in Desert- Hurghada?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 hours Horse Riding One Hour Riding on The sea and one Hour in Desert- Hurghada?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 hours Horse Riding One Hour Riding on The sea and one Hour in Desert- Hurghada?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms