8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
8 Hours Boat Trip
One hour on the Giftun Island (Temporarily closed due to Corona)
One fishing stop
Two guided snorkeling with equipment at Coral Reefs
Water sports with a speed boat “Banana & Quadra”
Coffee and/or Tea
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Photo shooting session available on request at extra charge
Transfer from (Makadi,Sahl hashesh,Ahia) Extra charge 5$ per person
Transfer from (Safaga,ElGouna) extra charge 10$ per person
National Park Admission Fees $ 3 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Offer free round trip Transfer from Hurghada Hotels.
Round Trip Transfer from (Makadi , Sahel Hashish) Hotels extra charge $ 5 per person.
Round Trip Transfer from (Safaga , El Gouna , Soma Bay) Hotels extra charge $ 10 per person.
Kindly advise Hotel name & Room number to inform Hotel Security.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY YourTripsGuide Hurghada
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Royal Giftun Island & Fishing & Snorkeling sea trip - Hurghada?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Royal Giftun Island & Fishing & Snorkeling sea trip - Hurghada?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Royal Giftun Island & Fishing & Snorkeling sea trip - Hurghada?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Royal Giftun Island & Fishing & Snorkeling sea trip - Hurghada?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 126413P116
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesNature and WildlifeSailingSnorkelingWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHurghadaSafagaRed SeaDining Experiences - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaSailing - Red SeaSnorkeling - Red SeaWhale Watching - Red SeaDining Experiences - SafagaNature and Wildlife - SafagaSailing - SafagaSnorkeling - SafagaWhale Watching - SafagaDining Experiences - Sharm el SheikhNature and Wildlife - Sharm el SheikhSailing - Sharm el SheikhSnorkeling - Sharm el SheikhWhale Watching - Sharm el SheikhCategory