3 to 4 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Kick up the desert dust as you race across the sands on your own all-terrain vehicle (ATV) on this thrilling adrenaline safari, with door-to-door transfers from Hurghada hotels. Learn the basics and take a test drive before your guide leads you on a 12-mile (20-kilometer) journey across the desert to a Bedouin village. Refresh with water and Bedouin tea and take a camel ride before you head back through the sand to the start point.
- Explore the desert on an ATV with a guide, in a group no larger than 15
- Discover Bedouin culture—and ride a camel—at a local village
- Choose between morning or afternoon departures to suit your schedule
- Door-to-door transfers make life easy, with pickup from Hurghada hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Quad Bike Ride
Transfer from (Makadi,Sahl hashesh,Ahia) Extra charge 5$ per person
Transfer from (Safaga,ElGouna) extra charge 10$ per person
Photo shooting session available on request at extra charge
Departure & Return
We offer free return transfer from any location in Hurghada, please give us your Hotel name with room number
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GetYourTrip Egypt
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Hours Safari by Quad Bike - Hurghada?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Hours Safari by Quad Bike - Hurghada?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Hours Safari by Quad Bike - Hurghada?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Hours Safari by Quad Bike - Hurghada?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It was really fun bumpy ride to a bedouin village, but its worth the effort." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews