15 to 18 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Felucca ride, all services not mentioned
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Book Tour Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1-day trip to Cairo with flight from Hurghada / Makadi Bay / Soma Bay / El Gouna?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 1-day trip to Cairo with flight from Hurghada / Makadi Bay / Soma Bay / El Gouna?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1-day trip to Cairo with flight from Hurghada / Makadi Bay / Soma Bay / El Gouna?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1-day trip to Cairo with flight from Hurghada / Makadi Bay / Soma Bay / El Gouna?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsAir ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHurghadaShore Excursions - Red SeaAir Tours - Red SeaBus Tours - Red SeaArchaeology Tours - Red SeaPorts of Call Tours - Red SeaHistorical Tours - Red SeaShore Excursions - SafagaAir Tours - SafagaBus Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaPorts of Call Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaShore Excursions - Sharm el SheikhAir Tours - Sharm el SheikhBus Tours - Sharm el SheikhArchaeology Tours - Sharm el SheikhPorts of Call Tours - Sharm el SheikhHistorical Tours - Sharm el SheikhCategory