3 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch (pizza and sides)
Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
Additional bottles of wine or produce from cellar door tasting
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
From all Hotels and Accommodation located in Lovedale, Nulkaba, Cessnock, Rothbury, Nulkaba and Pokolbin locations (only) at approx 9:15am. Provide your pick-up address in the "Special Requirements" field. Your pick-up time will be advised the day prior (by 5:30pm) via text. Please note: we do not travel to Sydney.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY iHop Hunter Valley
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sample the Hunter Half Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Sample the Hunter Half Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sample the Hunter Half Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sample the Hunter Half Day Tour with Lunch
3 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingHunter ValleyFood Tours - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesWine Tastings - New South WalesBeer & Brewery Tours - New South WalesHalf-day Tours - New South WalesFood Tours - Port StephensBus Tours - Port StephensWine Tastings - Port StephensBeer & Brewery Tours - Port StephensHalf-day Tours - Port StephensFood Tours - SydneyBus Tours - SydneyWine Tastings - SydneyBeer & Brewery Tours - SydneyHalf-day Tours - SydneyCategory