3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Travel from Palenque to the heart of Tabasco with your guide to see the Parque-Museo La Venta where megalithic stones are surrounded by a zoo. Wander through the archeological remains from the Olmec, rescued from destruction in the 1950s when the site where they were originally situated made way for an airport and an oil refinery. Visit spider monkeys, jaguars, and other wildlife native to the area before returning to your hotel.
- Learn about the Pre-Colombian megalithic structures from your guide
- See animals native to the area at the zoo surrounding the park
- This activity is suitable for all ages, families welcome!
- Includes round trip transportation from your Palenque hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off,
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Civil liability insurance
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Bilingual certified guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup in any hotel located in Huatulco Zona Chahue, zona Crucecita, Zona Santa Cruz, Zona Tangolunda, Zona conejos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour operats with a minimum of 4 adults, in case minimum required is not met the tour may be rescheduled or canceled
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bring sandals, towel, swimsuit, comfortable clothing, cap or hat, mosquito repellent, sunglasses organic sunblock and extra money.
- Most travelers can participate
- Child rate applies only when traveling with an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Encuentro T
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Huatulco snorkel express?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Huatulco snorkel express?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Huatulco snorkel express?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Huatulco snorkel express?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Huatulco snorkel express
9 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursKid FriendlyDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHuatulcoNature and Wildlife - OaxacaWater Tours - OaxacaEco Tours - OaxacaHalf-day Tours - OaxacaCategory