Explore our promoted experiences
- Huatulco sightseeing tour of La Crucecita
- Visit the Church of the Virgin of Guadalupe and marvel at a painting of its patron saint
- Browse for unique products at La Probadita
- Learn about the indigenous tradition of weaving at a local workshop
- Taste Oaxacan specialties like chocolate and cheese with your shot of mescal
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in the Downtown area
Reconfirm your pick-up time 24 hrs in advance of the starting time.
If you are not staying in a hotel, we will assign a meeting point closer to your stay.
What To Expect
Soak up the sunshine in the ambient square before visiting the sacred Church of the Virgin of Guadalupe. Within, marvel at the colossal 65-foot (20-meter) painting of the Mexican patron saint, said to be the largest depiction of the Virgin in the world. Next, indulge your creative side with a visit to a traditional weaver’s workshop in La Probadita; browse bespoke boutiques for unique gifts and learn about the complex processes of pre-Colombian weaving.
Satisfy an appetite for authenticity by exploring the numerous food and drink shops within La Probadita. Sample the local delicacy of mescal, a native Oaxacan alcohol made from the maguey plant, alongside tasty snacks such as quesillo (a distinct Oaxacan cheese) and chapulines (fried grasshoppers). For dessert, tantalize your taste buds with sublime cinnamon-laced chocolates.
After quelling your cravings for traditional fare, conclude your tour with a drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Huatulco and La Crucecita Tour.