6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour of Pluma Hidalgo
Roundtrip transportation to and from your Huatulco hotel
Live commentary in English or Spanish
Coffee and/or Tea
Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
Departure & Return
H, 70987 Crucecita, Oax., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Huatulco Hotels.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You must wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should bring spending cash.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Huatulco Travel Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Local Coffee Tasting and Cultural Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Local Coffee Tasting and Cultural Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Local Coffee Tasting and Cultural Experience?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Local Coffee Tasting and Cultural Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Local Coffee Tasting and Cultural Experience
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursChocolate Tours Coffee & Tea ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHuatulcoBus Tours - OaxacaChocolate Tours - OaxacaCoffee & Tea Tours - OaxacaHalf-day Tours - OaxacaCategory
Chachacual Bay Tours & TicketsSanta Cruz Bay (Bahía Santa Cruz) Tours & TicketsÓrgano Bay (Bahía Órgano) Tours & TicketsMexican Turtle Center (Centro Mexicano de la Tortuga) Tours & TicketsZipolite Beach (Playa Zipolite) Tours & TicketsCopalita River (Río Copalita) Tours & TicketsCopalita Ecological Park and Ruins (Parque Eco Arqueológico Copalita) Tours & TicketsVentanilla Tours & TicketsPlaya La Entrega (La Entrega Bay) Tours & Tickets