10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Pastoruri Glacier on a private tour from Huaraz that explores remote mountain roads, colorful alpine lakes, and the high peaks of the Cordillera Blanca. Traveling with a private guide offers you the flexibility to enjoy the day at your own pace without being limited by a group schedule, so you'll have plenty of time for bird-watching, hiking, or just enjoying the view.
- Private tour ensures personalized service
- Frequent stops are great for stretching your legs
- Approach Pastoruri Glacier on a hike or horse-back ride
- Convenient pickup at your hotel in Huaraz
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
if the minibus is late please wait you may be picked up at starting or at the end as minibus passes different hotels, please send us whatsapp message
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Dress code is formal
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY First Class Huaraz
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pastoruri Glacier Private Full-Day Tour from Huaraz?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pastoruri Glacier Private Full-Day Tour from Huaraz?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Pastoruri Glacier Private Full-Day Tour from Huaraz
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHuarazBus Tours - LimaNature and Wildlife - LimaFull-day Tours - LimaBus Tours - ChiclayoNature and Wildlife - ChiclayoFull-day Tours - ChiclayoBus Tours - ParacasNature and Wildlife - ParacasFull-day Tours - ParacasCategory