10 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
its NOT Included Huayhuash Comunity Entrance Fees
Rent a Horse
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
wait to your guide at hotel lobby, in case its lake for traffic system or natural disaster the guide will notice to Hotel Recpetion
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY First Class Huaraz
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Huayhuash Trek & Huanuco Viejo Inca Ruins 10 days - Comunity Support?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Huayhuash Trek & Huanuco Viejo Inca Ruins 10 days - Comunity Support?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Huayhuash Trek & Huanuco Viejo Inca Ruins 10 days - Comunity Support?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Huayhuash Trek & Huanuco Viejo Inca Ruins 10 days - Comunity Support
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingMulti-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHuarazBus Tours - LimaHiking - LimaMulti-day Tours - LimaBus Tours - ChiclayoHiking - ChiclayoMulti-day Tours - ChiclayoBus Tours - ParacasHiking - ParacasMulti-day Tours - ParacasCategory