6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
The Cordillera Negra (Black Mountain) range is a hiking paradise with areas that deliver great views of the nearby Cordillera Blanca (White Mountain) range. This full-day hiking trip to Huilcaccoha Lake from Huaraz, Peru allows active travelers to enjoy around six hours of hiking along an approximately six-mile trail to reach the scenic lake—an excellent choice for outdoorsy travelers and those looking to acclimatize before longer treks.
- Hike in the Cordillera Negra in Peru
- Enjoy views of the nearby Cordillera Blanca
- Excellent way to acclimatize before longer treks
- Chance to see wildlife
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Round-trip shared local public colectivos transfer (line E or 10)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
if minibus or van is late please send us a message by whatsapp
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY First Class Huaraz
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Hike to Huilcaccoha Lake in the Cordillera Negra from Huaraz, Peru?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Hike to Huilcaccoha Lake in the Cordillera Negra from Huaraz, Peru?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Hike to Huilcaccoha Lake in the Cordillera Negra from Huaraz, Peru
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHuarazBus Tours - LimaHalf-day Tours - LimaBus Tours - ChiclayoHalf-day Tours - ChiclayoBus Tours - ParacasHalf-day Tours - ParacasCategory