3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Avoid arranging your own transport, accommodation and itinerary on this two-night, three-day tour of Huangshan City. Many shorter tours to the Yellow Mountain focus solely on the mountain but, although Huangshan is best known for its ultra-high peak, there’s a lot else to see on a trip to this part of China. On this tour, get to know locals in nearby Hongcun Village and learn about Huangshan’s history as a fishing village on Tunxi Old Street.
- No need to find a taxi rank: begin and end this tour at Huangshan International Airport
- Follow your guide to the best spots to enjoy panoramic mountain views
- Save your breath:take a cable car up Huangshan rather than heading up on foot
- Stay cool: this tour is operated by air-conditioned vehicles with bottled water included
Saved to wishlist!
Private English-speaking tour guide
Air conditioned car with chauffeur
Round trip cable car to Huangshan
Airport and hotel pickup and dropoff
2 nights accommodation based on twin-sharing room
Gratuities to guides and drivers (recommended)
China Visa Fee
Airfares of arrival and departure
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide and driver will pick up you at Huangshan airport. Please provide your flight information when you book the tour.
- Tunxi Airport, China, Anhui Sheng, Huangshan Shi, Tunxi Qu, 机场大道
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel China Guide
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Private Huangshan Tour: Hongcun Village & Overnight on Mt Huangshan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Private Huangshan Tour: Hongcun Village & Overnight on Mt Huangshan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Private Huangshan Tour: Hongcun Village & Overnight on Mt Huangshan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Private Huangshan Tour: Hongcun Village & Overnight on Mt Huangshan
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingTrolley Tours Nature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHuangshanBus Tours - Eastern ChinaHiking - Eastern ChinaTrolley Tours - Eastern ChinaNature and Wildlife - Eastern ChinaMulti-day Tours - Eastern ChinaWalking Tours - Eastern ChinaPhotography Tours - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - HangzhouHiking - HangzhouTrolley Tours - HangzhouNature and Wildlife - HangzhouMulti-day Tours - HangzhouWalking Tours - HangzhouPhotography Tours - HangzhouBus Tours - NanjingHiking - NanjingTrolley Tours - NanjingNature and Wildlife - NanjingMulti-day Tours - NanjingWalking Tours - NanjingPhotography Tours - NanjingCategory