4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Return transportation from/to Hua Hin and Cha-am hotels
Welcome drink at Hua Hin Hills Vineyard
Bottle of fresh water
English speaking Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All centrally located Hua Hin and Cha-am hotels and resorts
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Transfers from/to hotels and resorts outside of Hua Hin/Cha-am will be charge at 600-baht per person
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Proper attire to enter a temple (No dresses above the knee. No short pants or three quarter pants. Modest shirts. No see through garments. No sports-wear.)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hotspots of Hua Hin & Hua Hin Hills Winery?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hotspots of Hua Hin & Hua Hin Hills Winery?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hotspots of Hua Hin & Hua Hin Hills Winery?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hotspots of Hua Hin & Hua Hin Hills Winery?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingHua HinFood Tours - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandWine Tastings - Gulf of ThailandHalf-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandFood Tours - PattayaBus Tours - PattayaWine Tastings - PattayaHalf-day Tours - PattayaFood Tours - BangkokBus Tours - BangkokWine Tastings - BangkokHalf-day Tours - BangkokCategory