11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit two historical and cultural attractions of Thailand on this 11-hour tour to the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and Phetchaburi from Hua Hin or Cha-Am. You'll take a longtail boat ride to observe the activities of the market, which offers a feast for the eyes and taste buds. Then see a former hillside residence of Siamese royalty to complete this day trip that shows off just a bit of what makes Thailand special.
Saved to wishlist!
Tours and transfer from and to your Hua Hin / Cha-am Hotel with driver from the specific beaches of Hua Hin / Cha-am (See exception list for the applicable beaches) with English speaking guide
Long tail boat ride to the floating market
Lunch included at a local restaurant (food only)
All taxes and service fees included
Other entrance fees and expenses, such as other meals, not mentioned in the program, drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
Supplements for transfers from and to Hua Hin / Cha-am hotels / resorts located outside the beach regions on the island (resorts located at Khao Takbiab, Petchaburi and Pranburi). Also transfer services from/to the airport are excluded and supplements may apply
Hotel accommodation in Hua Hin / Cha-am
Tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This tour is operated on private basis only with English speaking assistance.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Damnern Saduak and Phetchaburi from Hua Hin?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Damnern Saduak and Phetchaburi from Hua Hin?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Damnern Saduak and Phetchaburi from Hua Hin?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
The Damnern Saduak and Phetchaburi from Hua Hin
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHua HinBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandCity Tours - Gulf of ThailandWalking Tours - Gulf of ThailandFull-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - PattayaCity Tours - PattayaWalking Tours - PattayaFull-day Tours - PattayaBus Tours - BangkokCity Tours - BangkokWalking Tours - BangkokFull-day Tours - BangkokCategory