- Get an insider’s glimpse into Hua Hin’s food scene
- Feast on more than 15 Thai snacks, savories, and desserts
- A guide helps you interact with locals
- Round-trip hotel transport is included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is not suitable for guests who are Vegan, gluten intolerant or who have a nut allergy
- Tour is not suitable for strict vegetarians, as it is difficult to avoid fish and oyster sauces. We can cater for Vegetarians who eat these sauces, however they may not get the full amount of advertised tastes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements upon booking. A moderate amount of relaxed walking is involved, approximately 2.5 km over 3.5 hours, with many breaks along the way. Please wear comfortable walking shoes and a hat
- Minimum tour numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation, even after confirmation, if there are not enough passengers to meet minimum requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative, or full refund.
- Feast Thailand carries compulsory Travel Accident Insurance, which is required by the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT). This policy is underwritten by Safety Insurance Public Company Limited. All guests on a booking must advise their name, passport number, nationality and date of birth in order to be insured, as required by Thai law. This information is confidential and will not be used in any other way.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Discovery (Thailand) Co., Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We cannot recommend this trip enough - if you only do one thing in Hua Hin - this is it!" See review