- 12-hour Bangkok tour from Hua Hin
- Visit the royal palace and Bangkok temples
- Eat a buffet lunch in Bangkok
- Enjoy an afternoon of shopping
- Entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hua Hin
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Explore the palace architecture and history, and visit the palace temple, Wat Phra Kaew, which is home to a remarkable Buddha statue carved from solid jade. Continue to Wat Pho, where you’ll find the largest reclining Buddha in Bangkok along with an elaborate collection of stupas. The final stop of the morning is Wat Traimit, or the Temple of the Golden Buddha, whose gilded exterior hides a solid gold Buddha statue that weighs 5.5 tons.
Pause for lunch, then spend the afternoon shopping at MBK, an 8-story shopping center with a huge variety of shops and stores. When you've filled up your shopping bags, meet back up at the coach for the return trip to Hua Hin, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Seat-in-Vehicle shared Transportation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Transfers from Hotel in Pranburi Area will be charged 460 Bht per person. Please be advised that due to additional travelling time, pick-up/drop-off times at hotel will differ from Hua Hin/Cha-am hotels (timings to be advised locally)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms