- Enjoy light refreshments aboard a climate-controlled private vehicle
- Private tour is operated with just your party and includes hotel pickup
- Driver-guide provides informative commentary on city sights
- Take a train ride or opt for coffee at an uptown pastry shop
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
*TRAVELER MUST PROVIDE full address of Hotel, Home, Air BnB or business DURING BOOKING PROCESS. THIS INFORMATION IS REQUIRED for tour operator to confirm your booking and pickup.
* FREE PICKUP FROM FOLLOWING POSTAL-ZIP CODES. Check your hotels address to match. 77002, 77003, 77004, 77005, 77006, 77007, 77008, 77009, 77010, 77011, 77019, , 77021, 77023, 77025, , 77027, , 77030, , 77054, 77098
What To Expect
Relax as your driver heads to Discovery Green Park, which is located near the Toyota Center (home of the Houston Rockets), George R. Brown Convention Center, BBVA Compass Stadium, Minute Maid Park, and Harris County Justice Center.
Pass Market Square and the Theater District, then continue into Eleanor Tinsley Park, which is situated within Buffalo Bayou Park. Hear about the history of Houston, which was founded by two brothers in 1836 on the banks of Buffalo Bayou (now known as Allen's Landing).
Stop to stroll through Sam Houston Park, then visit the oldest standing structure in Harris County (when open). See some of the city's oldest homes and neighborhoods. Cruise past NRG Stadium, the Astrodome, and the Museum District, before entering Hermann Park.
Take in the historic 445-acre (180-hectare) Hermann Park from during a narrated train ride. On your own, you can take in landmarks like the McGovern Centennial Garden, the Japanese Garden, and Miller Outdoor Theater. Substitute the train portion of your tour for complimentary coffee at a French pastry shop inside one of the most prestigious 5-diamond hotels in the world, featuring a Rolls Royce dealership located in the lobby.
Your tour ends when your guide returns you to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of (4) adults is required for booking this tour
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 4 paying adults
- Complimentary pickup is only available from central Houston. Other areas require additional fee at time of pickup.
- TRAVELER MUST PROVIDE HOTEL ADDRESS DURING BOOKING PROCESS. THIS INFORMATION IS REQUIRED FOR TOUR OPERATOR TO CONFIRM YOUR PICKUP.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Safety seats are required by law. Parent must provide safety seat. Safety seats can be ordered from us at $20.
- An Adult or Child ticket is required for every member of your party 3yrs+
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchairs must be collapsible and user must be able to board without assistance from driver.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Allstar Transportation Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private 4hr Sightseeing Tour.