3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Montrose is one of Houston’s most atmospheric neighborhoods and home to a diverse selection of restaurants, serving cuisine from all around the globe. On this tour, tuck into a delicious 3-course dinner with each course served at a different restaurant. Each destination is a popular local establishment and dishes might include Mexican, Italian, and local Houstonian specialties, ensuring a rich and varied dining experience.
- Explore Houston’s Montrose neighborhood with a local guide
- Delicious 3-course progressive dinner including local and international cuisine
- Enjoy a starter, main course, and dessert at three popular local restaurants
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please list any food allergies/restrictions. Accommodations can only be made if allergies or restrictions are noted at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tour Corporation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montrose Food Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Montrose Food Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Montrose Food Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingHoustonFood Tours - TexasWalking Tours - TexasHalf-day Tours - TexasFood Tours - GalvestonWalking Tours - GalvestonHalf-day Tours - GalvestonFood Tours - San AntonioWalking Tours - San AntonioHalf-day Tours - San AntonioCategory
Houston Livestock Show and RodeoWells Fargo PlazaBayou Bend Collection and GardensMuseum of Fine Arts, HoustonHolocaust Museum HoustonJPMorgan Chase TowerDowntown TunnelsHouston City HallTranquility ParkKemah BoardwalkGerald D. Hines Waterwall ParkHouston Theater DistrictMinute Maid ParkSam Houston ParkTanger OutletsMontroseHouston Museum of Natural ScienceMarket Square ParkThe Health Museum