- Houston city sightseeing with round-trip transport to Kemah Boardwalk
- See top attractions on a 90-minute tour of Houston, narrated by an informative guide from an open-top bus
- Purchase tickets for classic amusement park rides including a carousel, a wooden roller-coaster and a model train
- Ride a jet boat at high speeds on Galveston Bay (own expense) or enjoy great views from Kemah Boardwalk
- Browse a variety of shops at Kemah and buy lunch at one of the many local restaurants
Departure & Return
Departure Point1302 Dallas St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
Houston City Tours Visitor Center
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Houston City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Guided Houston Tour and Kemah Boardwalk .