Are you interested in?
81 Tours & Activities
30 Tours & Activities
30 Tours & Activities
6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
There’s no need to brave the supposedly haunted Xunantunich archaeological site alone; instead, visit these popular Belizean ruins as part of a guided excursion from Hopkins and learn more about the region’s history. Don’t worry about making your own way there either, as round-trip transportation and the ferry ride are included for ease.
- Explore the Mayan ruins of Xunantunich alongside a guide
- Take in views over the Mopan River from Xunantunich’s hilltop location
- Lunch, bottled water, and snacks are included
- Benefit from round-trip transportation from Hopkins
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointBelize Cultural Adventure Travel Services, South Rd, Hopkins, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup in Hopkins is included in cost. Kindly contact provider with pickup location.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Belize Cultural Adventure Travel Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Xunantunich Maya Archaeological Site?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Xunantunich Maya Archaeological Site?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Xunantunich Maya Archaeological Site?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Xunantunich Maya Archaeological Site?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 62829P31
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursArchaeology ToursExtremeStreet Food Tours Cultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHopkins4WD Tours - PlacenciaFood Tours - PlacenciaSporting Events - PlacenciaBus Tours - PlacenciaArchaeology Tours - PlacenciaExtreme - PlacenciaStreet Food Tours - Placencia4WD Tours - Belize CityFood Tours - Belize CitySporting Events - Belize CityBus Tours - Belize CityArchaeology Tours - Belize CityExtreme - Belize CityStreet Food Tours - Belize City4WD Tours - San IgnacioFood Tours - San IgnacioSporting Events - San IgnacioBus Tours - San IgnacioArchaeology Tours - San IgnacioExtreme - San IgnacioStreet Food Tours - San IgnacioCategory