4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
South Rd, Hopkins, Belize
Red and blue wooden building across from Joyjah's arts
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Belize Cultural Adventure Travel Services
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hopkins Cultural Hotspots?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hopkins Cultural Hotspots?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hopkins Cultural Hotspots?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hopkins Cultural Hotspots?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Hopkins Cultural Hotspots
4 to 5 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsMountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHopkinsFood Tours - Belize CityWine Tastings - Belize CityMountain Bike Tours - Belize CityHistorical Tours - Belize CityHalf-day Tours - Belize CityFood Tours - San IgnacioWine Tastings - San IgnacioMountain Bike Tours - San IgnacioHistorical Tours - San IgnacioHalf-day Tours - San IgnacioFood Tours - Ambergris CayeWine Tastings - Ambergris CayeMountain Bike Tours - Ambergris CayeHistorical Tours - Ambergris CayeHalf-day Tours - Ambergris CayeCategory