7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine fishing and snorkeling into one convenient full-day excursion for a broad introduction to the Belize coastline. Ideal for both beginner and advanced snorkelers, your guide during this small-group tour will help you navigate the Southern Barrier Reefs and show you the best snorkel spots. Plus, enjoy the opportunity to try two activities you might find difficult to attempt alone.
- Experience the Belize coastline from both above and below the water
- Benefit from personalized attention from your guide during this small-group trip
- Lunch and snacks are included
- Both beginner and experienced snorkelers will be catered for during this tour
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
South Road, Hopkins, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Get to Know Belize Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Barrier Reef Snorkel & Fishing Combo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Barrier Reef Snorkel & Fishing Combo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Barrier Reef Snorkel & Fishing Combo?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Barrier Reef Snorkel & Fishing Combo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Barrier Reef Snorkel & Fishing Combo
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesHopkinsSnorkeling - Belize CitySnorkeling - San IgnacioSnorkeling - Ambergris CayeCategory