4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed Local Guide
Other personal expenses
Entrance fee (for yourself)
Transportation fee (for yourself and your guide)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This special tour will be conducted with a public transportation and cruising taxi as stated in the tour information, NOT including private vehicle. Your guide will be at the meeting point on foot. If you need a private vehicle, please feel free to ask us and we will estimate an additional cost for you.
- Nakashibetsu Airport, 16-9 Kitanaka, Nakashibetsu, Shibetsu District, Hokkaido 086-1145, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Guide Agency
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shiretoko Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Shiretoko Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shiretoko Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shiretoko Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHokkaidoRail Tours - SapporoBus Tours - SapporoCity Tours - SapporoWalking Tours - SapporoHistorical Tours - SapporoHalf-day Tours - SapporoRail Tours - Saitama PrefectureBus Tours - Saitama PrefectureCity Tours - Saitama PrefectureWalking Tours - Saitama PrefectureHistorical Tours - Saitama PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Saitama PrefectureRail Tours - Nagano PrefectureBus Tours - Nagano PrefectureCity Tours - Nagano PrefectureWalking Tours - Nagano PrefectureHistorical Tours - Nagano PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Nagano PrefectureCategory
Asahiyama Memorial Park (Asahiyama Kinen Koen)Noboribetsu Date Historic Village (Noboribetsu Date Jidaimura)Asahiyama ZooBarato RiverShiroi Koibito Park Odori Park (Odori Koen)Mt. Tarumae (Tarumae-zan)Sapporo TV TowerMt. Okura ObservatoryMaruyama Park (Maruyama Koen)TomakomaiMt. Moiwa (Moiwa-yama)Susukino