4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick up and Drop-off
Licensed Local Guide
Other personal expenses
Entrance fee (for yourself)
Transportation fee (for yourself and your guide)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This special tour will be conducted with a public transportation and cruising taxi as stated in the tour information, NOT including private vehicle. Your guide will pick you up at the meeting point on foot. If you need a private vehicle, please feel free to ask us and we will estimate an additional cost for you.
- Asahikawa Airport (AKJ), 2 Sen-16-98 Higashi, 東神楽町 上川郡 Hokkaido 071-1562, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Guide Agency
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Furano/Biei Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Furano/Biei Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Furano/Biei Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Furano/Biei Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 92136P177
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursRail ToursBus ToursCity ToursWine TastingsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHokkaidoFood Tours - SapporoRail Tours - SapporoBus Tours - SapporoCity Tours - SapporoWine Tastings - SapporoHistorical Tours - SapporoHalf-day Tours - SapporoFood Tours - ChitoseRail Tours - ChitoseBus Tours - ChitoseCity Tours - ChitoseWine Tastings - ChitoseHistorical Tours - ChitoseHalf-day Tours - ChitoseFood Tours - Saitama PrefectureRail Tours - Saitama PrefectureBus Tours - Saitama PrefectureCity Tours - Saitama PrefectureWine Tastings - Saitama PrefectureHistorical Tours - Saitama PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Saitama PrefectureCategory
SusukinoMt. Okura ObservatoryMt. Tarumae (Tarumae-zan)Maruyama Park (Maruyama Koen)Noboribetsu Date Historic Village (Noboribetsu Date Jidaimura)Asahiyama Memorial Park (Asahiyama Kinen Koen)Sapporo Beer Hokkaido BreweryShiroi Koibito Park Odori Park (Odori Koen)Sapporo TV TowerBarato RiverTomakomaiMt. Moiwa (Moiwa-yama)