The email or password you entered isn't correct. If you've forgotten your password, please reset it. Click here
Shop by Category
- Includes a private air-conditioned vehicle and buggies to the temples
- A must-do tour for travelers interested in culture and history
- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour (max. 14)
- Entry tickets to the complex cost extra
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Son Sanctuary 6/7 am Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Timely pick up and early start very much worthwhile to see the ruins and enjoy the site before the crowds arrive" See review
- "If you going to visit My Son I highly recommend getting up early and taking this tour." See review
- "If you’re looking for a relaxed tour and walk through the My Son temples this is the tour for you." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews