6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Bottled water: 01 bottle/pax
Lunch at farm
All activities: farming tools
Hotel pickup and drop-off at your Hotel in Danang
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant meals not included
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Vietnam
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Cycling and Cooking Class at Tra Que Village?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Cycling and Cooking Class at Tra Que Village?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Cycling and Cooking Class at Tra Que Village?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Cycling and Cooking Class at Tra Que Village?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Cycling and Cooking Class at Tra Que Village
2 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHoi AnMountain Bike Tours - Central VietnamHalf-day Tours - Central VietnamMountain Bike Tours - My SonHalf-day Tours - My SonMountain Bike Tours - Da NangHalf-day Tours - Da NangCategory
Tra Nhieu Fishing Village Tours & TicketsTra Que Vegetable Village Tours & TicketsTan Ky Old House Tours & TicketsCantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong) Tours & TicketsThu Bon River Tours & TicketsMuseum of Sa Huynh Culture Tours & TicketsHainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam) Tours & TicketsThanh Ha Terracotta Park Tours & TicketsCua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai) Tours & TicketsHoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An) Tours & TicketsGreen Bamboo Cooking School Tours & TicketsHoi An Handicraft Workshop Tours & TicketsKim Bong (Carpentry Village) Tours & TicketsPhuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall) Tours & TicketsPhung Hung Ancient House Tours & TicketsMuseum of Trade Ceramics Tours & TicketsHoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An) Tours & Tickets