5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Beat the crowds to the My Son Sanctuary, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and save yourself a world of transport hassle on this half-day small-group tour. Your guide will bring the ruins, some of which date back more than 1500 years, to life and introduce the mysterious civilization which created them. Watch an Apsara dance, a classical Khmer dance, before heading back to Hoi An by way of a rice paper workshop.
- Unpick the mysteries of My Son Sanctuary with a guide and small group
- Enjoy a snack and a cup of coffee at a rice paper workshop
- See graceful dancers perform a traditional Cambodian Apsara
- Take it easy with 2-way transfers from central hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Local English-speaking guide
My Son entrance fee
Round trip transportation
Coffee or tea
Tips/gratuities for your driver and guide.
Additional food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up at centrally located hotel in Hoi An.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
- Closure of sites: Please note that the rice paper workshop is offered by a local family-run business. As such, sometimes they may close for a day without prior notice. In such a case, we’ll find an alternate but equally awesome spot to visit.
- The tour includes pick-up at hotels within an 8km radius of Hoi An city centre, and includes resorts such as An Bang and Cua Dai Beach. If your hotel is further away than this, please make your way to the meeting point at the front entrance of the Hoi An Post Office (6 Tran Hung Dao street) for your tour departure. Please indicate that you intend to meet us at the meeting point when you fill out the booking form. Please contact us at email@example.com to see if we can create a private experience for you.
- Please ensure your shoulders and knees are covered.
- For your Urban Adventure, you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures - Indochina
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Hoi An My Son Discovery Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hoi An My Son Discovery Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Hoi An My Son Discovery Small Group Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHoi AnBus Tours - Central VietnamArchaeology Tours - Central VietnamWalking Tours - Central VietnamHalf-day Tours - Central VietnamBus Tours - My SonArchaeology Tours - My SonWalking Tours - My SonHalf-day Tours - My SonBus Tours - Da NangArchaeology Tours - Da NangWalking Tours - Da NangHalf-day Tours - Da NangCategory
Museum of Sa Huynh Culture Tours & TicketsMuseum of Trade Ceramics Tours & TicketsGreen Bamboo Cooking School Tours & TicketsTan Ky Old House Tours & TicketsThanh Ha Terracotta Park Tours & TicketsTra Nhieu Fishing Village Tours & TicketsCua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai) Tours & TicketsPhung Hung Ancient House Tours & TicketsCantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong) Tours & TicketsHoi An Handicraft Workshop Tours & TicketsPhuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall) Tours & TicketsTra Que Vegetable Village Tours & TicketsKim Bong (Carpentry Village) Tours & TicketsHoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An) Tours & TicketsThu Bon River Tours & TicketsHoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An) Tours & TicketsHainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam) Tours & Tickets