Explore our promoted experiences
- 3- to 4-hour Hoi An countryside bike tour and boat cruise
- Ride past rice paddies along country lanes in rural Vietnam
- Meet friendly villagers in towns surrounding Hoi An
- Cruise on the Thu Bon River and enjoy a home-cooked dinner with a local family
- Enjoy the sunset and sparkling lights of Hoi An from the river
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Next, venture to the picturesque banks of the Thu Bon River and embark on a majestic cruise down the waterway. Marvel at the riverside beauty of the area then disembark at a floating island to appease your appetite with a flavorsome and fulfilling barbecue feast. Watch the sun sink into the horizon and cast a fiery glow over the scenery while finishing your delicious meal.
Afterwards, return to the boat and glide down the river as dusk shrouds the countryside in atmospheric light. Approach the glittering lights of Hoi An and cycle through the bustling streets back to your original departure point, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour includes a 10-kilometre bike ride on flat roads to the villages outside Hoi An. While the ride is not overly strenuous, it will require a basic level of physical fitness and you should be comfortable with riding a bicycle. When booking, please use the additional request box on the checkout page to inform us of any dietary requirements (ie. vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free). Please provide as many details as possible. Note that with advanced notice, we are able to accommodate most requests. Please do not wait until the day of the tour to inform us.
- Travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- We reserve the right to change both the route and places visited within the tour. Food inclusions are subject to change, dependent on availability on the day
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Urban Adventures - Vietnam
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands