10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Hop into a Jeep to explore Da Nang and its surroundings on this day trip from Hoi An. Travel with your guide along rugged roads through the lush jungle to the Marble Mountain on the Son Tra Peninsula. You'll visit caves, see the Goddess of Mercy at Linh Ung Pagoda, and appreciate views of Da Nang Beach. Enjoy riding in this sturdy vehicle, a style widely used by American GIs during the Vietnam War.
- Full-day Jeep tour of Da Nang from Hoi An
- Ride a wartime vehicle to the Son Tra Peninsula
- Visit caves and Linh Ung Pagoda at the Marble Mountain
- Includes lunch and round-trip hotel transport
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled drinking water
English speaking guides (other languages available upon request with surcharge)
One way elevator at Marble Mountain
Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, laundry, beverage, etc.
Departure & Return
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An City Center (Except South Hoi An area)
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Full charge for children from 6 years old up
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 6 years old aren't allowed to join this tour.
- Max 3 pax/ 1 Jeep
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Express Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-day JEEP TOUR TO SON TRA PENINSULA & HAI VAN PASS from HOI AN?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-day JEEP TOUR TO SON TRA PENINSULA & HAI VAN PASS from HOI AN?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-day JEEP TOUR TO SON TRA PENINSULA & HAI VAN PASS from HOI AN
3 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHoi AnBus Tours - Central VietnamHistorical Tours - Central VietnamFull-day Tours - Central VietnamBus Tours - My SonHistorical Tours - My SonFull-day Tours - My SonBus Tours - Da NangHistorical Tours - Da NangFull-day Tours - Da NangCategory
Phung Hung Ancient HouseMuseum of Sa Huynh CultureHoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)Tra Nhieu Fishing VillageKim Bong (Carpentry Village)Green Bamboo Cooking SchoolCantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)Hoi An Handicraft WorkshopTra Que Vegetable VillagePhuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)Hoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)Hainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)Tan Ky Old HouseThanh Ha Terracotta ParkCua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)Thu Bon RiverMuseum of Trade Ceramics