6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The beautiful beaches of the Cham Islands are a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve and lie just off the coast of Hoi An. On this tour, cruise out to Hon Lao—the largest of the islands—and Bac Island; enjoy plenty of free time to swim, snorkel, and sunbathe at the islands’ beaches; and tuck into a seafood lunch at a beachside restaurant.
- Magnificent views of the Cham Islands from the water
- Incredible marine life sightings as you snorkel around the islands
- Delicious lunch of fresh seafood at a beachfront restaurant
- Convenient hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Hoi An
Saved to wishlist!
Sightseeing cruise: use speed boat from main land to island & back
Lunch at local restaurant
Hotel pickup and drop-off at your Hotel in Hoi An/Danang
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointHoi An, Hoi An, Quang Nam Province
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Da Nang City or Hoi An Ancient Town
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Vietnam
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cham Island Full-Day Discovery Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cham Island Full-Day Discovery Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cham Island Full-Day Discovery Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cham Island Full-Day Discovery Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Cham Island Full-Day Discovery Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHoi AnWater Tours - Central VietnamJet Boating - Central VietnamHalf-day Tours - Central VietnamWater Tours - My SonJet Boating - My SonHalf-day Tours - My SonWater Tours - Da NangJet Boating - Da NangHalf-day Tours - Da NangCategory
Museum of Trade Ceramics Tours & TicketsTra Que Vegetable Village Tours & TicketsPhuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall) Tours & TicketsTra Nhieu Fishing Village Tours & TicketsHoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An) Tours & TicketsCantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong) Tours & TicketsPhung Hung Ancient House Tours & TicketsThu Bon River Tours & TicketsThanh Ha Terracotta Park Tours & TicketsKim Bong (Carpentry Village) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Sa Huynh Culture Tours & TicketsTan Ky Old House Tours & TicketsCua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai) Tours & TicketsHoi An Handicraft Workshop Tours & TicketsHainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam) Tours & TicketsHoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An) Tours & TicketsGreen Bamboo Cooking School Tours & Tickets