8 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience Vietnam’s third largest city, Danang, on an all-day tour. After a convenient pickup at the cruise ship terminal, explore this UNESCO World Heritage site with an informative English-speaking guide. Visit the Marble Mountains, the Old Town of Hoian, the ancient Han Market, the Linh Ung Pagoda, and the Cham Museum on one fun and fascinating excursion. Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch included in the tour price.
- Explore Danang’s highlights and landmarks on an all-day tour
- Have a hassle-free outing with a private vehicle and English-speaking guide
- Make the most of limited time with convenient cruise port pickup/drop-off
- Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch included in the tour price
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Professional Tour Guide
Traditional Vietnamese Lunch
Private and Flexible Tour
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Chan May Port
- Tien Sa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Maximus Travel Vietnam
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Danang City Shore Excursion & Hoi An Ancient Town from any Cruise Port?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of Danang City Shore Excursion & Hoi An Ancient Town from any Cruise Port
8 to 12 hours
3 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHoi AnShore Excursions - Central VietnamFood Tours - Central VietnamBus Tours - Central VietnamMarkets - Central VietnamPorts of Call Tours - Central VietnamFull-day Tours - Central VietnamShore Excursions - My SonFood Tours - My SonBus Tours - My SonMarkets - My SonPorts of Call Tours - My SonFull-day Tours - My SonShore Excursions - Da NangFood Tours - Da NangBus Tours - Da NangMarkets - Da NangPorts of Call Tours - Da NangFull-day Tours - Da NangCategory
Hoi An Handicraft Workshop Tours & TicketsPhuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall) Tours & TicketsThanh Ha Terracotta Park Tours & TicketsTan Ky Old House Tours & TicketsThu Bon River Tours & TicketsTra Que Vegetable Village Tours & TicketsHoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An) Tours & TicketsKim Bong (Carpentry Village) Tours & TicketsTra Nhieu Fishing Village Tours & TicketsHoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An) Tours & TicketsHainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam) Tours & TicketsCantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong) Tours & TicketsGreen Bamboo Cooking School Tours & TicketsPhung Hung Ancient House Tours & TicketsMuseum of Sa Huynh Culture Tours & TicketsMuseum of Trade Ceramics Tours & TicketsCua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai) Tours & Tickets