- Go behind-the-scenes at three different whisky distilleries
- Guided whisky tastings: sample up to 12 different whiskies
- Hassle-free tour with lunch and round-trip transport included
- Small-group experience with a maximum of 11 people
Departure & Return
Brooke Street Pier, Franklin Wharf, Hobart. You will meet your tour guide on the ramp of the Brooke Street Pier at 9am. If it is raining the meeting point will be the entrance inside the glass doors at the top of the ramp. Please arrive at 9am, at the latest.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Drink Tasmania Premium Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands