- Small-group full-day tour to Bruny Island, from Hobart
- View the ocean and coast from Neck Lookout, Bruny Island Lighthouse, and Cape Bruny
- Learn about the island's unusual population of Bennett's wallabies
- Go swimming (conditions permitting) at Adventure Bay
- Taste fresh oysters, cheeses, and more
- Includes entrance fees, round-trip ferry, produce tastings, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Cruise across D’Entrecasteaux Channel from Tasmania's mainland to Bruny Island. Upon arrival, your guide stops for views at the Neck Lookout before taking you to the Bruny Island Lighthouse and Cape Bruny.
Soak in the stunning scenery as you walk along coastal bluffs and secluded beaches. At Adventure Bay, look for the island's population of Bennett's wallabies, which are notable for their white fur, and perhaps take a quick swim (conditions permitting). Afternoon highlights includes stops to sample fresh local foods at the Bruny Island Cheese Company and Get Shucked Oyster Farm.
Your full-day tour ends with return to Hobart in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children between 8-16 years old may join the trip but must be accompanied by an adult
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- What to bring or wear: Water bottle, comfortable trail walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, clothes to suit conditions (layers are a good idea), waterproof jacket (just in case), and swimwear and a towel (conditions permitting)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Under Down Under Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms