5 hours 30 minutes to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Maximize your time while in port in Hobart and visit five top attractions in one day on this full-day shore excursion. Take in the views from Mt Wellington, browse the stalls at Salamanca Market (Saturday only), and learn about Hobart’s convict history in Richmond. After lunch (own expense), spot kangaroos, koalas, and Tasmanian devils at the Bonorong wildlife Sanctuary, and visit the MONA art museum.
- Comprehensive tour of Hobart for first-time visitors
- Magnificent views from the top of Mt Wellington
- See kangaroos and Tasmanian devils at Bonorong wildlife Sanctuary
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from Hobart cruise port
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Live commentary on board
Pickup and drop-off from the terminal
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Entrance Fees to Bonorong $26 and MONA $28 not included.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at the cruise ship terminal. Please make your way to the Information desk inside the terminal. Where you will see your guide with a sign saying Tassie Tours. Check in opens 30 minutes prior to departure of the tour. Thank you
- Hobart Crusie ship terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- If the Weather is poor and cloud/snow has covered Mt Wellington, Rosny look out will be its substitute.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tassie Tours Tasmania
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Trip can be improved if more time is given at Mt Wellington." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Shore Excursion: Five of Hobart's Best In One Day
330 to 420 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeMarketsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHobartShore Excursions - TasmaniaFood Tours - TasmaniaBus Tours - TasmaniaNature and Wildlife - TasmaniaMarkets - TasmaniaPorts of Call Tours - TasmaniaShore Excursions - MelbourneFood Tours - MelbourneBus Tours - MelbourneNature and Wildlife - MelbourneMarkets - MelbournePorts of Call Tours - MelbourneShore Excursions - Yarra ValleyFood Tours - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - Yarra ValleyNature and Wildlife - Yarra ValleyMarkets - Yarra ValleyPorts of Call Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory
North Hobart Maritime Museum of TasmaniaSt. David's CathedralTasman BridgeHobart Salamanca MarketMoorilla WineryMuseum of Old and New Art (Mona)Hobart Sandy BayLark DistilleryBonorong Wildlife SanctuaryTasmanian Devil Unzoo (Taranna Wildlife Park)Constitution DockBruny Island Berry Farm Mt. Wellington (Kunanyi)Queens DomainMawson's Hut Replica MuseumRichmond VillageTahune Forest AirWalkHobart RunnymedeRichmond Gaol