11 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Port Arthur Historic Site entrance fee
Guided walking tour of Port Arthur Historic Site
Port Arthur Harbor Cruise
Chocolate and Fudge samples at Port Arthur Lavender
Professional guides & interpretation
Small, friendly groups
Airport drop offs on request with prior arrangement
We offer a Hotel pickup from most central city hotels and Hostels.
Food and drinks - There is opportunity to purchase food and drinks at Port Arthur.
No Pickup available from Air BnB's or private residences
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Hotel pick ups are scheduled between 7.00am - 7.25am from select hotels and hostels in the central city area (tour departs Hobart at 7.30am)
• Hotel pick ups need to be arranged directly with the tour operator prior to your departure
• If pick up has not been arranged, our general pick up point is 7.25am at the Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre (20 Davey Street, Hobart)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours Tasmania
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Port Arthur and Lavender Farm Active Day Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Port Arthur and Lavender Farm Active Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Port Arthur and Lavender Farm Active Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "There's a bit of walking involved, but well worth it for the vantage points." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Port Arthur and Lavender Farm Active Day Tour
10 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHobartBus Tours - TasmaniaHistorical Tours - TasmaniaFull-day Tours - TasmaniaBus Tours - MelbourneHistorical Tours - MelbourneFull-day Tours - MelbourneBus Tours - Yarra ValleyHistorical Tours - Yarra ValleyFull-day Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory
Richmond VillageTahune Forest AirWalkBruny Island Berry Farm St. George's Anglican ChurchMawson's Hut Replica MuseumParliament HouseMount Field National ParkCascades Female Factory Historic SiteZoodoo Wildlife ParkLark DistilleryRoyal Tasmanian Botanical GardensMaritime Museum of TasmaniaMoorilla WineryTinderbox Marine ReserveMt. Wellington (Kunanyi)Constitution DockNorth Hobart Museum of Old and New Art (Mona)Richmond GaolBattery Point